Featuring tons of printable goodness, this Thanksgiving Planner features the following pages:
* A color-ink friendly Cover – just enough color to be cute without needing to replace your printer cartridge!
* A Guest List – don’t want to forget Grandma!
* A To-Do List – seriously, there’s a lot to do when planning Thanksgiving dinner.
* A Menu – because it is, after all, Thanksgiving dinner.
* A Grocery List – you’re going to need a lot.
* Recipe Cards – so you don’t lose your favorite recipes for next year!
* Thanksgiving Day Schedule – because you have to get up reallllllly early.
* Thanksgiving Day To-Do List – for all of those “day of” tasks that need to get done stat.
* Thanksgiving Budget – this is the most depressing page of the printable, I’m sorry.
That’s 9 awesome pages of planner happiness!
Remember, this is a digital product so you won’t receive anything in the mail. You’ll get the downloadable PDF file and a virtual fist bump because I think you’re amazing and I appreciate you purchasing from me.
Have a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Why does it say Burnt Biscuit Designs?
Burnt Biscuit Designs is the name we put all of our printables under since we have multiple sites!