Featuring tons of printable goodness, this Christmas Planner features the following pages – all with an adorable pink and black retro theme:
* A color-ink friendly Cover – just enough color to be cute without needing to replace your printer cartridge!
* A Gift List – don’t want to forget Grandma!
* A To-Do List – seriously, there’s a lot to do when organizing Christmas!
* A Menu – because Christmas dinner.
* A Grocery List – you’re going to need a lot.
* Recipe Cards – so you don’t lose your favorite recipes for next year!
* A Christmas Card List – so you don’t forget to send Aunt Barb a card.
* A Places to Be Sheet – for all of those holiday parties, plays, and cookie exchanges you have to keep track of.
* Christmas Budget – this is the most depressing page of the printable, I’m sorry.
* A Notes Page – because there are a lot of moving pieces in this Christmas planning puzzle!
That’s 10 awesome pages of planner happiness!
Remember, this is a digital product so you won’t receive anything in the mail. You’ll get the downloadable PDF file and a virtual fist bump because I think you’re amazing and I appreciate you purchasing from me.
Have a fabulous Christmas!
Please note that this is a digital download. That means you will not receive a physical product in the mail. That’s a good thing because you can print it out as many times as you need!
Why does the copyright say Burnt Biscuit Designs?
Great question! Burnt Biscuit Designs is the name of our design label. We brand all of our printables for TheOrganizationHouse.com, ThatKidsCraftSite.com, MamaTeaches.com, ManifestationLove.com, and MamaExercises.com under that name.
How many times can I print this?
As many times as you want!
Can I share it with friends and family?
No, sorry, you’re purchasing a personal, single-use license when you buy this planner. If you’re interested in getting multiples for friends and family, email me at Brandi (at) TheOrganizationHouse (dot) com and I’ll set you up with a bulk discount. Thanks for inquiring!